SAP uAcademy Overview
Supported Learning for Student Community
SAP uAcademy follows the same delivery mode as SAP eAcademy but the program is targeted at the student community. SAP programs are embedded into the curriculum of Universities / Colleges so as to enable the student to make SAP as their early choice of career. The learning center is located within the premises of the University / College for easy access by students.
- Learner centric approach to learning
- Focus on business content relevant to the learner’s job / role
- eAcademy is a supported learning that ensures availability of constant and
consistent help to participants for all units covered in the module
- Mentor tips and SME interaction strengthens the learning
- Help desk – Voice Chat /Web based chat / Net meetings
Why SAP @ University?
- Huge gap in demand & supply of consultants
- Education Services have entered into long time contracts with
giant companies yet there is a shortage
- To prepare the foundation for tomorrow – Thus we now offer an opportunity to students
- Constant need for consultants – thus better your chances soon
after passing out off your college.
What we do ?
- Incorporate SAP Curriculum with the Regular curriculum
- Deliver SAP Curriculum along with the studies
- Support SAP skills workforce development to help enable SAP
- Offer a dynamic curriculum to students in par with ERP industry and thus
widen learning horizon
- Help students create an added advantage and increase their career
potential and growth opportunities by offering SAP certification